Saturday 31 January 2009

Quiet Time

....it is saturday night and I am waiting for loads of images to upload to the web so while I have a min or two I am doing a spot of blogging. Its very quiet here - having just listened to Springsteen's new album for about the sixth time today (very good it is too!) I am in peaceful mode. Everyone else is probably at the pub - who works on a saturday night? sadly I do all too often as it is a time I can get things done with little disturbance. Did a couple of nice shoots today - two very nice families, all of which seemed to enjoy the shoot and did lots of smiling.

Nearly done for tonight - little bit more editing and I will be off wom (that means home if you are from staffordshire!)
....sunday tomorrow and time out - bacon & eggs, sunday papers and much relaxing - absolutely no cameras or computers!

1 comment: