Saturday 11 July 2009

Facebook Frenzy

Ok so finally after avoiding it for too long I have embraced the cultural phenomenon known as Facebook. It is strabgely addictive, suddenly I have this new realm of communication and already I am keeping in touch with pals I have not had time to be in touch with, so far so good. I officially have friends now, there is something quite disconcerting about a statement that says - you have 1 friend which is what it said for the past eight months since I sort of signed up!
Anyway, finally I have had a quiet week and was able to catch up with some housekeeping and editing.
This week consisted of a total of ten meetings of varying types, two shoots and lots of screen staring. One very positive aspect of the week was my sessions with Greg Suart from Ultimate Goal who is helping me to re focus on my business aims and is so far very enlightening. Sometimes you just have to see things from a different perspective and this is what Greg does. It is like turning a light on in a remote corner of your head and discovering that actually, there is some sense in there! I will keep you posted on progress but for anyone who is needing a help in the right direction then this is the man for the job, for more info go to www.ultimategoal.co.uk
So, what else? like I said, a quiet week so not a lot! Only two more weeks till I hit the 40 mark and so far I still have not decided whether a party is going to happen yet although I am sure there will be some sort of event involving alcohol and falling over, we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment