Tuesday 4 August 2009

Busy week again! I was at the Lego house launch with James May at the weekend held at Denbies Vineyard - hundreds of people turned up and it was brilliant. Cant wait to see how it pans out!! Sunday was cool too - this time at the Dukes Head in the high street where they were having a family day as part of the new friendlier pub image. It was really good and nice to see such a calm but jovial atomosphere.
all the pics are on my website as usual. I went for lunch with Angela Marshall my appearance management consultant too the other day to talk about future business collaborations - Angela is well worth talking to if you need to find out what really suits you, something I regularly get wrong but as part of my 'just turned 40 and sorting my life out' drive she is being a big help as is Greg Suart who is coaching me in buisness mastery and who is making me see things in a whole new light. At this rate I will be a tee total, vegan who jogs to work and does not suffer from stress.....I think I have a way to go yet but its a good start thanks to these guys.
It is also the end of the first week my girlfriend has been away and boy has it dragged! I have been busying myself with catching up on things I have been meaning to do for ages but I do miss her! Happy birthday to Joyce and John Frayn Turner - well known local artist and writer and make sure you check out what is on at Bartons Bookshop - tomorrow Simon Scarrow is doing a book signing in the evening and on saturday its the launch of Ember Fury by Cathy Brett so pop on down and give them some support!

No comments:

Post a Comment