Monday 24 August 2009

one of those days!!

Headed off into London today for a shoot in st John's Wood and just as I arrived something started to feel wrong with my car - the engine started losing power and the car was jolting around all over the place. I managed to park and and do my job, which was fine but not before noticing that the exhaust cat was glowing bright orange!!
Thankfully I had AA coverage and after a while a bloke called Paul came along and fixed it - eighty five quid and a new ignition coil later I was back on the road ..at least for a while after getting caught in M25 traffic for a good hour. Finally, after getting back to the studio around 4.30 I discovered an enormous spider (one of my worst pet hates) on the blind next to my desk. (Ok it was not exactly enormous but it was bloody big enough!) - now I am wading through tons of emails and trying to catch up.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment