Friday 18 December 2009

Merry Christmas all

Well it is that time of year again and I am just winding down the studio. It has been a tough one but I am still in business and for that I am grateful. Next year will see some interesting developments I think as I should have the opportunity to streamline my business a little.
I hope everyone has a brilliant time. I am very much looking forward to time with my family and some fun in the sun!
The studio will be closed throughout christmas and new year and will reopen on the 8th January.

At this time of year there are several people who I wish I could see - one in particular who I miss every single day and I hope that one day she will be a part of my life again but above all I want her to know that I love her and miss her very much :(
Big Hi to Mum and Dunc, Dad and all the rest of the family up north, My adopted Sister Tina and the Tolfrees and in particular my special friend Shorty! The Krohn Huses - Marit, Knut, Kristin and my beautiful girlfriend Hilde who keeps me sane and happy! - hello too to my friends, Andy Park, Euan & Jenny, Zen & Matthew, the Bretts, the Fowkeses, Caroline and Matthew, Max and Jo, Blue White, Billy Harvey, Andrew Half pint Gordon, Mark, Leo, Gaz & Em, Gary & Louise, Andras, Keion, Dan, Ahmed and every one else I have forgotten.
hope to see you all in the New Year xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment