Wednesday 7 April 2010

Max exposure!



What can I say! A brilliant week so far. On saturday I exclusively covered Max Clifford and Jo Westwood's wedding and a great day it was too. I have known Max and Jo for a few years now and was really honoured to be asked to do it for them. It was held at Great Fosters in Egham and was a very low key affair with just 120 guests. There were a few names of course but by and large it was family and friends. managed to get a spread on sunday in the daily express and a pic in the News of the World and there are lots of bits and bobs about this week, was a great high point in my career. Tomorrow I have another high profile shoot in London but its not all glamour you know, at present I am editing away in a lonely studio!
I now have a PA by the name of Angharad Wynter - she has joined me after working on cruise ships and having studied photography at college. She is already getting up to speed with editing the portrait shoots and is fitting in quite well.
Shoots in the pipeline include some more names so watch out on my facebook page and I will try and update this again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment