Wednesday 14 July 2010





Blimey, its been a while! My life is so busy nowadays I just don't get time to write anymore. As you can imagine A lot has happened since Max and Jo's wedding - many events, quite a few names to drop and a few hard times too.
I have just returned however from one of the best jobs of my career - an eight day cruise round the med with 300 or so of great people, all on a treat holiday from their boss - the very generous Tony Bloom. Rarely have I seen such mutual respect in a company and rarely do I see people at his level give so much to the people around him. It was a pleasure to shoot and has to be a record to me with a final toll of 3126 images edited (over 8000 taken in all) During the trip on a top notch cruise liner we visited Nice, Corsica, Sarrento in Italy, Sicily, Corfu, Dubrovnik in Croatia and the wonderful Venice. Comedian Alistair McGowas joined the cruise for a night and along with Milton Jones from Mock the Week, did a great job of entertaining the guests. The trip was all round luxury and fun and a great time was had by all, including me, who felt like one of the guests rather than a contractor. Big thanks to everyone and Jo and Terry from Sherring Events who hired me in - count me in next time if you will have me!!
back to business in the Uk and lots lined up - no rest for the wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment