Monday 4 October 2010

Greetings all, once again Iam behind on my blogs - this is one of 4 now so I guess maybe I should streamline them eh! Its been a manic month - became the official photographer for EABF - the charity that organises the Royal Variety Performance, so look out for me on the box in December snapping the stars with the Royals! Am very excited about this new opportunity and am looking froward to working with Peter and the team at EABF. Also became the president of Leatherhead & District Chamber of Commerce and had a nice evening being 'chained' up last week. Even managed to get a laugh or two during my inaugural speech. Hope I can do as well as John Hickey - a hard act to follow. Covered the BGC Charity day for the Childrens Trust recently too - at one point I was chatting to Ronnie Corbett in the lift, then snapping Amanda Holden and Jonathan Ross and the next was filling my frame with none other that Roger Daltry from The Who! I also did the Childrens Trust Sleepwalk with some friends - ten miles in the middle of the night - great fun but sore the next day! Last week I went along to the booksigning of 'The Elephant to Hollywood' to do some media images with Sir Michael Caine - half way through the book at the moment - some great anecdotes! Surrey Life this month has been very popular - Keeley Hawes photos went down a treat and I was pleased with the Peter Alliss feature too. This weekend I have been teaching again at Denbies Vineyard - 5 great students who hopefully went away a bit more camera savvy then afterwards went to Botley Mansion to cover the Sam Beare Ball - a few names there too and embarrassingly I asked JB from the very popular band JLS what he did for a living - his girlfriend looked most disgruntled that I did not recognise him, I guess I am now of that generation that my Dad was when I was into the 80's stuff, - only thing was he was a record collector and generally knew of the trendy bands before I did, Oh how old I feel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment