Saturday 23 May 2009

It has been a busy week with all sorts going on. Kelly, my work experience assistant finished on friday and I hope that she learned loads and enjoyed the experience - whether she will still want to be a photographer remains to be seen. Well done Kelly and good luck for the future. Bobby Davro and Vicky Wright came in to the studio on Friday too and we had a little shoot which was fun followed by dinner in the town. This week there has been a couple of studio shoots and some commercial work so hopefully things are picking up a little on that front.
Today I was at Denbies Vineyard running a small photographic course which was great fun. It is very rewarding to help people understand how to use their cameras and Denbies is the perfect venue being very photogenic and full of learning opportunities. I look forward to running more courses like this in the future. I will soon be offering Photoshop courses too in the near future so watch this space.
Now it is bank holiday weekend, and so for some chillout time. Big hello to my wee pal, Sian and I hope you all have a nice holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment