Tuesday 12 May 2009

High Drama

Phew, half way through the second week of the Leatherhead Drama Festival - I have black rings round my eyes and am very tired but what a great week of am dram once again! Last week saw some great performances from the juniors and there have been some crackers so far this week. Good to see an increase in bums on seats too. I have been up at the back most of the time but have had the pleasure of the company of two of the festivals regulars who I enjoy chatting to in between performances. The two lovely ladies have been coming to the festival for many years and I think they have taken root up there at the back, I even suspect they have a secret stash of vodka under the seats! Seriously though it is people like these that make the festival what it is today - without the audience there is no festival and I take my hat off (if I wore one) to them both! Well just a few more days left before the big night and it looks like another sell out! Not much other news this week, Katie and Peter have split up, they obviously did not like the pics I took of them a couple of weeks ago. I was given a fantastic testimonial by my friend Max Clifford today for my website - it is in the testimonial area of this site if you want a wee gander. Thanks Max. anyway - I have just finished editing the last of the three performances tonight and am bushed - it is 11.40pm - maybe I will make last orders at the top of the street before hitting the sack - I could certainly use a beer.
Quick Hi to Blue up in bonnie scotland - I have not been in touch lately - work pressure, sorry Doll, hope you are ok.
till next time!! au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment