Thursday 23 April 2009

Hey, the weather has arrived - what a great week, sunny and warm, just what the doc ordered! Everyone seemed to be ill last week with flu and stuff, thankfully things are picking up, at least on the weather front. I have had an interesting week. On Sunday I was at Denbies for the Rainbow Trust 10k Run, too early for me on a sunday but fun all the same. In the afternoon we went to the British Wildlife Centre which is one of my favourite places in Surrey. Tuesday was the breakfast for the Chamber of Commerce at Denbies which was a great success (again) with 54 atendees - I am so proud of what the Chamber is achieving nowadays and the new members it is attracting.
Yesterday I was in London - at pall Mall in the morning doing some PR photography which was good, except for the fact I was 6 minutes late getting back to my car and was awarded a parking ticket for my achievement - then after getting stuck in the wonderful London traffic and developing tourettes syndrome whilst avoiding the stock car type situation in the Strand, I arrived at Excel for the Marathon expo where I was working with The Children's Trust. Unfortunately I dropped my flashgun, smashing it and adding another £350 to the cost of the day! Was good to see the guys at Children's Trust though who were joined by Trojan from the Gladiators, Pria Kaur-Jones from GMTV, Marathon runner Lloyd Scott (the guy in the deep sea divers kit last year, and TV's Lucy Evans (Corrie, Hollyoaks etc). By the time I got home last night I was bushed but my girlfriend decided to treat me to dinner at my latest favourite restaurant - Wagamamas in Guildford - thats my recommendation for the week!!
Good luck to all the runners on sunday - I will be there snapping away - I wonder how Jordan will do and will she need two timings? as I am sure parts of her anatomy will arrive way in front of others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment