Tuesday 28 April 2009

ITS ALL GONE CRAZY

What a weekend! Covered the marathon on Sunday for the Children's Trust - what an amazing day - it is a unique event and the atmosphere is awesome. I was lucky enough to have a pass into the VIP area so got to snap away at the likes of Gordon Ramsey, Katie & Peter, Ronan Keating, Jenni falconer etc etc. I captured a good percentage of the Childrens Trust Runners at the half way mark before positioning myself on the finish line gantry to record some of their finishes, which of course included the Andre's and the Yellow submarine which was manned by Lloyd, Priya and the team. Whilst I did not actually run, I felt like I had, after lugging my gear accross London with the help of the Children's Trust's Ruth Allsopp who looked after the PR for the event. Well done to all who ran!
In the past few days I have also done the Denbies medieval banquet, the Leatherhead St Georges day festival and have just returned from the Mad Hatters Lunch in Guildford with featured Louis Mariette, DeDE Valentine, Sally Kettle and a host of other Milliners along with Anthea Turner.
I think I have taken in the region of 4000 images in the past five days! who said that photography is not hard work?
Apologies to all the people I have neglected - I have a load of calls to catch up on and stuff to do - please bear with me, I have to appease the tax man so its flat out at the moment. Better get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment