Saturday 18 April 2009



What a great week. I have just returned from a brilliant week away on holiday in Portugal with my girlfriend and her family. We stayed in Praia de Luz on the Algarve which is a lovely sleepy little place and basically just chilled and relaxed (something I rarely do!) I actually read 3 and a half books and did not go near a computer all week. I did however take loads of pictures - (...well some things cant change) we also went dolphin watching which was great fun, especially the ride out to sea on a very fast rib! We also visited Villamora and Monchique while we were there - all in all a very nice week away.
On my return I was faced with 150 emails to wade through - yesterday I was working with BBC newsreader Nicholas Owen who was interviewing a local Surrey Personality for a magazine - Nick is a great guy and is just as friendly and genuine as he comes across on TV.
Congratulations to my pal, Andras who starts his new job on monday - good luck, and well done to the Running Horse darts team who topped the league and were promoted last week!
We are getting close to the Drama Festival again, this is when I take a deep breath and prepare for a fortnight of late nights and lots of time sitting in a dark auditorium but enjoying some great performances.
Just before I went away I hosted a children's photography workshop at Denbies. Over 50 kids turned up and we had a great time, it was great to see them practising their new skills afterwards and a big thank you to everyone who came along - there are a few pictures available to view by following the link on the home page.
Once again the weekend is upon us and thankfully the weather is picking up....at last, enjoy it while it lasts. who knows, we may even get a summer this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment