Friday 24 April 2009

Going to the Runners, but not the Leatherhead Pub for once!

It is all going on at the moment! - I have just got back from a photocall with Katie Price and Peter Andre at the Tower Hotel in London in prep for sunday's marathon. I was there on behalf of The Children's Trust working with Louis Mariette (Britain's Next Top Model Judge), and Sally Kettle (1st Woman to row the Altantic, twice!) who are also running on sunday. Earlier I was outside GMTV with presenter/reporter, Priya Kaur Jones and Lloyd Scott photographing them with the Yellow Submarine that they are running around with. . . .all good fun - pics are already online via the link on my website.
Good luck to all the runners for the Children's Trust, and the other charities (Rainbow Trust, Chase etc) and look out for me in the crowd, I will be the one wearing a white T shirt!!!!
Yesterday I went along to see Angela Marshall from Appearance Management (http://www.appearancemanagement.co.uk/) who I am hoping to do some work with in the future. She offers a service to help you select the right colours, style and material to suit your skin and personality and has recently joined the Chamber of Commerce. Sadly I realise I have been doing it all wrong up till now and thankfully she has put me on the right track with some excellent advice. I really enjoyed the consultation and am sure that it will be a big help to many of my PR and Model clients - I would thoroughly reccommend her to anyone wanting to sharpen up and improve the way they look - but this really is just the tip of the iceberg as Angela has a wealth of expertise in this and other related fields. Thanks Angela for helping me, I think I am going to have to get rid of most of my wardrobe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment