Saturday 7 March 2009

Defragging my internals!!

Recently my Pc's have been working very slowly and I have been getting more and more frustrated with the lack of speed, so my friend Andy Hill - local computer genius came in this lunch time to have a wee looksee. Hm, apparantly defragging your pc is quite a basic but necessary task...not something I have done for a while, and this seems to be what is causing the hold ups. I have to say I did feel a little ignorant watching him at work, I have been left instructions to de fragg my externals as well - sounds painful! Andy also managed to speed up my photoshops performance which will save me no end of time.
Thanks Andy for doing that for me - you are a top banana!
I have a bit of a fuggy head this morning - I had a few beers with Dick Jones and Andy last night and am suffering a bit today - why cant they invent beer that does not give you a hangover?
happy saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment