Monday 2 March 2009

My God its sunny!!

There is a definate spring feel today - the sky is blue and apart from the fact I am knackered from working till 2am this morning I am in a reasonably upbeat mood!
Yesterday I was at the American Community School in Cobham photographing the rehearsals of Seussical the musical which they are performing at the Leatherhead Theatre this week. I have to say the whole performance was superb and anyone going to see it this week is in for a treat.
Good luck to everyone involved...costumes are excellent too by the way...well done Marit!

I went fishing at the weekend with my good friend Andras, it was the frst time this year and it was great to get some fresh air and relax for a while. Sadly I did not catch anything this time but I spent most of the time watching about 6 herons arguing/nestbuilding/mating/fighting etc - it was fascinating. I also did not realise how loud woodpeckers were, one was hammering away above my head making some din. That's probably what scared the fish off!

This week is a particularly busy one for me with a couple of interesting jobs in the pipeline, hopefully the weather will stay good! Tonight is a reception at Pennyhill Park with Martin Johnson, which should be fun.
I have to say a big get well soon to my little friend Sian Tolfree who is not well again. Sian was supposed to attend a charity quiz night last night to present a cheque but was too unwell to go, I hope you are feeling better today Shorty!
I suppose I had better get some work done eh!

2 comments:

  1. Fishing....birdwatching??? Mate we're getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun!
    Thanks for the get well 'orders'!!!
    Your front cover shot is just magical Andy, really good......send me a copy of the mag please!!!
    I'm definately getting worried bout u now matey....fishing, watching herons, coming back from Focus sober.....where IS it all going????

    Be good!
    Luv n' stuff
    as always
    your 'old' friend
    Blue xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete