Friday 6 March 2009


Its the weekend already - seems like this week has flown. Highlights had to be seussical the musical, it was so good that I went to see it again without the camera! It seems to have been a huge success and very good for the theatre too. Ex Chelsea manager Scolari was spotted attending one of the performances as were one or two other bods!

I launched a new Leatherhead image gallery as part of this site today too. There are over 300 images so far in it which will be useful for people wanting stuff for media etc. When you watch it in slideshow form it dont half look like a nice town, I think we are so lucky to live here - I can appreciate it especially after living in some right dumps in the past.

Been addicted to the Scripts recent album this week, I got hold of that and the U2 album and although the U2 one was good, I found myself listening to the Script more. My reccommendation for this week though is to go and see the film Gran Torino featuring Clint Eastwood - absolutely brilliant film with a great soundtrack from Jamie Cullum too. Another of my fave albums at the moment is the soundtrack to the film Once - not a bad film but the soundtrack is what makes it - anyone who was into the Commitments will love it as it features one of the cast and is set in Dublin.

Today I had a steroid injection in my hand to treat a trunkated tendon, hurt like hell and is quite swollen now - think I will be heading off to the pub shortly for some comfort juice. Have a great weekend all and happy birthday Nic at Rainbow Trust who is 40!!! not far off that myself - another 4 months is all - cripes!

1 comment:

  1. Andy, Good shout about the Script - hadn't listened to them before but took your recommendation - the new album is really good - listening to it on spotify right now (btw - sign up for spotify.com - as long as you don't mind listening to the occasional advert they have an extensive free music library - makes i-tunes seem like old hat!)

    tony e

    ReplyDelete