Saturday 28 March 2009

Part two of the de fragging my internals fiasco and my pal, Andy Hill is here working on my computer - finally he has managed to sort out one of the major problems and is doing all sorts of weird things to make it run smoother - I have not got the foggiest what he is doing, my limited brain knows very little about the tech stuff other than anything to do with imaging.
I went to a preview at the Holiday Inn in Chessington on Thursday with Chamber president John Hickey. It was to showcase their christmas 'Las Vegas' themed parties and was very good fun. They laid on some amazing food and free drinks and the entertainment was good too. Throughout the evening there were magigians, cartoonists and showgirls wandering around as well as a kookaburra, snake and parrot! As you can see, I had my cartoon done, - not sure about that nose but the ears are about right!
Met up with TonyTijhuis - the manager of the Burford Bridge Hotel, yesterday to talk about Chamber issues and a project I am working on. I have done weddings and such at the hotel in the past and have always liked it there but it has been very nicely refurbished recently and is well worth a visit for lunch or tea, especially as it is in such a lovely location at the foot of box hill.
Tonight I am going to my local to see Thunderclap Newman - my old friend Tony will probably know them....by the way Tony - check out Blue October - especially the album Foiled - you will like it! Hi too to wee Sian, hope you are ok, and Blue up in Scotland - have a good weekend all, ...whats left of it anyway.


1 comment:

  1. well hun, i've no idea how to add a pic on here but i think the one i got for you is definately more like ya...but this is funny all the same!
    You and those ears!!!!!
    Thanks for the hello. Beautiful sunny day here and am working on my Leatherhead stuff from this time last year!! Where HAS the time gone???
    Luv n' stuff
    Blue xx

    ReplyDelete