Wednesday 25 March 2009

secret celeb shoot!!

I had a lovely shoot today, the results of which will hopefully end up in a well known national magazine - I will let you know a bit more about it when I get clearance but it was good fun and involved someone very well known!!
Surrey Life came out today, with a nice two page feature on Leatherhead which I am quite proud of! I am having the rest of the day off with my girlfriend who is currently fast asleep on a chair in the corner of the studio - I have not got the heart to wake her though!
anyway off now to get something to eat and make the most of the sun.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! you big softy!!Good to hear you sounding so happy and relaxed for a change matey!!
    Hope you had a relaxing day!!
    Who was it then??? that you shot!!!
    Luv n' stuff
    Blue x

    ReplyDelete