Thursday 19 February 2009

All that Jazz

It is Thursday evening and I am wading through lots of editing jobs, catching up after a complex commercial project that took up most of the early part of the week but was successful in its conclusion. For once I have some jazz playing in the background which is making me feel quite chilled - Stan Getz, for those of you who are educated in such matters.Normally I have a bit of Springsteen or Coldplay on, or of course Deacon Blue who are one of my favourites but lately I have been in favour of less vocal music to enable me to concentrate.
Our local Rev - David Eaton was in this morning for some PR images - David has just informed me that he is retiring which is a shame for Leatherhead as he has always taken a big interest in the town and is a lovely chap - Enjoy your retirement David and don't forget us here in Leatherhead.
Yesterday I went to the sussex coast for a walk on the beach with my girlfriend and her dog Alfie who is a tiny yorkshire terrier that gets attention everywhere he goes - cute is not the word, he was accosted in a car park by loads of kids who thought he was adorable - he lapped up the attention! It was good to finally get a day off after a long period of late night working and stress, trying to keep up with the credit crunch. Big Eh up to Steve (Mello) up in Leek, Andy Park and Blue White whose name sounds even more like a washing powder than mine!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you!!! Washing powders unite!!
    Thanks for the big Eh hun! Gosh, whats happened to you Andy??? Walking on the beach huh......
    Sounds awfy like you need my editing skills (what you taught me)...you could always email the work to me here in sunny Fife????? Have a relaxing weekend my friend!
    Hugs,
    Bxxx

    ReplyDelete