Monday 23 February 2009

Get well Blue


Hey up again, just a quickie to say get well to Blue - and I publicly want to tell her to look after herself and take things easy! De as ah say no as ah de! (thats scottish bye the way!)

Just bumped into the great Steve O'Keefe who used to share an office here with me and is the S of S&P Photos when it was originally formed. After a brief chat which was cut short by me having to make Sainsburys before it closed, he informed me that with the credit crunch his business is right down to the floor (his exact words) - fact is it always has been - he runs a carpet cleaning business!!! I thought that was funny - hope it picks up as well as a dyson steve old boy!

Just got a copy of the latest Ashtead and Leatherhead Local - Well chuffed with the cover this month, ok, so it is a snow scene but we do not get them very often and it was such a nice shot, it had to happen. I am very proud of my association with the local and my good friend Zen who works very hard to keep it running at one a month. It is a great magazine and has become a bit of a shop window for me - there are even other photographers trying to jump in and compete with me which in a way is a compliment. sounds well arrogant and I dont mean it to be but I like my place with the mag and get lots of nice comments about the covers so I am not going to give up without a fight!


No comments:

Post a Comment