Wednesday 4 February 2009

LONG DAY!

Yep, been a long day today - ready to go home and chill! The snow is melting which is good as I have some driving to do tomorrow ....someone built an igloo in the car park behind the high street - quite good it was too - had to take a pic of course - well spotted Hilde!
Spoke to a very good friend of mine today who was on a bit of a downer - he knows who he is if he is reading this - chin up old boy and if you need a shoulder - I will try my best not to knock you off with my humungus ears!

Hopefully soon I will catch up with everything - I so need an assistant sometimes.
au revoir!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andy,

    good to see you are up and blogging. No doubt that you will have loads of great pictures of Leatherhead in the snow.

    Tony E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andy!
    so, you need an assistant sometimes do you hun?
    Well, you had one but sadly you exported me back to Fife.....but its nice to know you miss me, even if its just to empty that bin!!!
    Heehee!
    Luv the new site bytheway!
    luv n' stuff
    Blue xxx

    ReplyDelete