Saturday 7 February 2009

Happy Saturday!

Last night I was the photographer at the youth showcase awards at the Dorking Halls. It was great to see enthusiastic and talented kids being recognised for their efforts and it was a very well organised and enjoyable evening - well done all those who were nominated and won awards.
Loads on at the moment - not so much in the studio but Chamber of commerce wise, planning for the future of my business and reworking the website. Thanks to Blue for your comments - it is a shame I had to manage on my own again, credit crunch and all that and yes there have been times when I could have used a skilled editor - people are always asking after you down here! Have you got your charity promo sorted yet Mrs?
Wish I was somewhere hot and sunny just now - this cold weather is depressing - somewhere like Singapore maybe - I have been told it is the place to be right now - there is a very beautiful hill right by the sea that I would like to relax by.........
anyway, I am waffling now, better get on with some work, happy birthday's to Knut Huse and my old pal Random Ed by the way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andy,

    Just found your new blog - just wish I had the time spare for something like this! Won't complain though as it's just good to be busy again. Good luck in shifting over more to commercial because it's been hell out here for the past year. Have just been invited as a guest to Tuesday CoC event at Unilever so I guess we might get a few minutes to play catch-up. Best wsihes,
    Chris P

    ReplyDelete