Thursday 5 February 2009

BUSY ONE!

Yep, twas all go today, some prospectus shots this morning then a meeting with my good friend Frank Scolaro who creates art from peoples DNA, really good stuff it is too, the art , not the DNA although that is pretty amazing stuff I suppose too. A couple of sittings and lots of emails and Chamber of Commerce stuff. The weather has been pretty naff today, the snow is melting, its cold, foggy and dank! roll on summer eh?

Had my first comment on this blog - from Tony Eatough who has given me a lot of support over the years - thoroughly nice chap and a good friend, thanks Tony and congrats on being the first to respond - you may of course be the only! Not sure if anyone is reading this yet but hello if you are.

Locked myself out of my house yesterday when the key snapped in the lock, not ideal, especially in this weather, at least my car is back on the road after I dug it out of a snow drift!
all in all its been an unusual week!

No comments:

Post a Comment