Monday 23 February 2009

That Monday feeling!

For once I have had quite a relaxing weekend but now I have got the monday morning blues. The sky is white and dull outside and the high street is pretty deserted. Oh for some blue skies and sunshine - I cannot wait till the weather picks up and the trees have leaves on them - I despise this time of year.
Its Focus week again, which means hundreds of photographers will be making the annual pilgrimage to Birmingham to look at all the toys they cannot afford. I am undecided whether I will go or not - normally there is a little squad of us, made up of Mark Lewis, Andy 'Half Pint' Gordon, Leo Wilkinson and Martin, Mark's colleague (I had better not say assistant or he will boot me out of the car half way up the M40). This year due to the credit crunch we will not be doing the customary stop over on Broad street followed by a very hungover Focus shuffle the next day! More's the pity. I think I will probably just venture up for the day and see what is new. Andy is going for his MPA liceniateship while he is there so good luck and er....about time!
Hopefully I have minimised the typos this time (was picked up on this by my girlfriend's sister Kristin yesterday, it is somewhat embarrassing having my language shortfallings pointed out by a Norwegian!) Hm, Starbucks beckons, I need a caramel latte to wake me up somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment